Winners in Focus – Customer Experience Award
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Nominations for our Customer Experience Award close Friday 28 February 2014 at midnight (GMT).
An award for the stadium, arena or major sports venue that has delivered consistently outstanding levels of service at every stage of the customer journey.
As part of our Stadium Business Awards ‘Winners In Focus’ series, we take a look back at Armway Center’s “Never Finished” Customer Service Approach, who won the Customer Experience 2013 Award.
The previous two Customer Experience Award winners were: City Square / Etihad Stadium, Manchester City FC and The Family Area – Cardiff City FC.
The judging panel commented: “Learning a lot from its neighbours at Disney – and in a highly competitive market – The Armway Center team has shown how publicly-owned venues can lead the way in delivering world-class customer service…”
The Armway Center pipped several other high calibre shortlisted nominees to the award, including:
- F.C. Copenhagen’s response to extreme weather, Denmark
- Everton Football Club’s friendly stewarding, UK
- Twickenham Stadium’s mid-tier LED ribbon board engagement, UK
- Olympique de Marseille’s ‘Business As Usual’ approach during stadium reconstruction, France
- Making Away Fans Welcome at Cardiff City, UK